Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Break

Well, this christmas break was a good one. It was a nice break from school for a while. I was definitely glad to be done with the two chemistry classes I was taking at the time, quantitative chemical analysis and biochemistry. I pulled an A- in both of them. It was a good christmas break though. It was a lot of fun playing with Joseph, Suzanne, Ali, and Ethan. I hadn't seen them for a while. I also tried paragliding with my buddy Dillon who went and bought a paraglider. It was a lot of fun. Sadly though, I got strep throat and was sick for the second week of the break, but I still went and played while I was sick. It was fun. Alas as all fun times start though, they must also end. I'm back up at college now. I'm taking 15 credits and working hard in my classes and working as a math tutor and a TA for my chemistry professor. well, thats about all I feel like writing for now. I'm going to try and update my blog more regularly. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Shanna Butler said...

A TA and a tutor! Wow Mr. Brainiac :) I'm glad things are going so well. Sorry you had strep.