Sunday, February 6, 2011

4 tests and more adventures

Well, this last week has been a busy one. I had four tests to take throughout the week, one for each one of my classes. So tuesday came around and I spent over 5 hours in the testing center taking my linear algebra test, and then my physics 220 test. I spent the entire day on campus because I was there from 8 am until about 10 pm, I had work at 7 and made it there right after I finished my physics test. At 8:30 I had my tutor teaching methods class to go to, and then I had a futsal game at 9:00 that I was late to because my class didn't get out in time. I enjoy being busy though, for the most part. Since I was so busy though, it meant the state of my apartment was a little bit lacking in cleanliness, but thats ok. I don't have any tests this next week and can take time to clean up and organize and get back into the swing of things. I did well on the 3 test scores that I've gotten back so far. The lowest was in my chinese class, a 90% with a 97% on my microbiology test and I got a 96% on my linear algebra test. I'm rather amazed at how effective the human brain is at learning and remembering all of the information that I have learned from my classes, its truly amazing.

So after I took 4 tests this week and was busier than I've been in a long time, I decided to have an adventure this weekend by going snowshoeing. It was the fist time I went and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had my buddy Jon, his roommate, and their dates come with me. I was going to take Katelyn with me as well, but she hurt herself snowboarding and wasn't feeling up to it. We went to Bear Gulch/Mesa Falls area and we were going to hike along the old railway trail, but I couldn't find where it started, so we just ended up hiking through the woods. I think this was a better choice though, because we were on untracked powder and it made snowshoeing quite a bit more fun that it would have been otherwise I think. Well, thats about it for my current post, I don't have the pictures from snowshoeing on my computer yet, so I'll put pictures up later.

1 comment:

edwin said...

can't wait to see the pictures