Sunday, June 27, 2010

Updated!


Well, quite a bit has happened since the last time I wrote. Last week I had fun working at the ranch. We left wednesday night though, so friday and saturday I went and surveyed. Richard and I ended up going to grand teton national park and taking the grassy lake road home. Its 30 miles of dirt road and was pretty fun, we drove the element through several miles of closed roads and got some funny looks from people seeing someone drive an element through there. We made it safely though, and in less time than it took to go the other way, so it was worth it, plus it made some good memories. I also had two dates that weekend. They were fun. Went to the ice caves, and I also went geocaching. this last week I had fun at work again, mowed the lawns twice while I was up there, and also planted a herb garden at the girls ranch. We went climbing twice while there and had fun both times, it just so happened that both times we also ended after the sun had already gone down. This weekend I also had to give a talk in the singles branch. I was glad to have the opportunity to talk because it made me pick something out and study up on it. I was inspired by something Rohan did on friday when he was here. He got his hand covered in used oil in the garage and I helped him clean it off. It was really cute how he had me help him, and how he didn't want anyone else to find out but how willing he was to listen to me. It made me think of Mosiah 3:19 and gave me a good subject for my talk. I enjoyed giving it, and surprisingly spoke for about 20 minutes or so, and didn't even give my whole talk. Well thats enough rambling for today。 I'll post more after I get back from being a mentor on the boys ranch in mid july! 下次見!

No comments: