Sunday, June 16, 2013

Updates on life

Well things have been going pretty well for Becca and I as of late. We are excited that baby is growing and doing well. We have an ultrasound scheduled for July 10th, and then we will know what we are having. Becca has been doing very well with the pregnancy and hasn't been as nauseous lately.

Becca and I are still looking to move closer to work. We haven't found any place we like yet, but will plan on moving in early August, or late July.

Work is going well for me, I'm enjoying what I do and enjoy working with a bunch of nerdy chemists.

All in all things are going great. The Lord really has blessed me and my wife.

2 comments:

Susan said...

How about a picture update too?? love you both.

Kevin and Leonora said...

Wahoo!! fun times in life! Love you all!